Sunday, March 4, 2012

What the hell...

Last night I smashed the computer against the door. And guess what?

It didn't fucking break. Well, the door didn't. Me, disappointed that I was going to have live my final moments in an undefined time of solace, went to bed. Only to wake up today. Wake up today, and find something in the room that the computer was in.

The same computer. In perfect fucking shape.

I swear I broke this computer, or at least I thought I did. Either I'm going insane or someone is keeping me here for some reason. Some sick bastard is outside here, coming in the night and fixing everything I fuck up. Or.... that sick bastard isn't out there. But, rather, in here.

Okay, I need to get my mind off of this. I need to keep some of sanity if I'm able to get out. Page 2 of the journal. That sounds good. Okay, after about a half hour of trying understand what this page is, I've got something.

"EVERYTHING'S FINE"

Took me half an hour to read that? Silly, huh? No. Because it doesn't say that once. It says it for the whole page. Over and over again, even overlapping in most places. I'm going to take a guess and say that everything was far from fine at the time Blake was writing this, but you didn't need me to tell you that, did you?

I may get back to you guys later. I'm gonna have some delicious frozen chicken nuggets that you heat up in the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment