Sunday, March 11, 2012

Waking Again

I am going to assume you all remember the envelope from last post and, more importantly, the key. Well, I looked everywhere, trying to find out where to put the damn thing and some strange curiosity caused me to look behind the computer. And, sure enough, I find a small box with a lock. I put the key inside and find a paper with weird symbols all over it. Oh, and then.

Nothing. I remember waking up here, with the second key on my chest.

I'm not sure where the paper went, where the old key went, or how the hell this happened, but whoever made this prank is going to have their head shoved so far up their ass they'll have to sit on a hamburger to eat it. I refuse to stay in here and die. I WILL find a way out.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be going and messing with things you shouldn't. Sometimes, rotting away is the better choice.

    ReplyDelete