Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Info

Okay, I've got some new info.

1. The book has 34 remaining pages although the cover says 50.

2. I've mostly deciphered the first page. From what I could understand it read:

''Here again...it won't stop coming. I'm in the closet right now. It's outside, waiting. I can hear it breathe. STAY AWAY FROM ME."

There was also a drawing of some sort of a eye. It was extremely realistic. I would've included a picture, but I don't have a camera here. I don't know what this guy was talking about. I suppose he must've been dealing with whatever this thing was before he wrote this. I also don't know if this is the house that Blake was living in. I may be in serious danger. I may try to break out. If you've read this, thank you for just sticking with me for these few days. I'll be using the computer to try and break through.

Good bye. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment