Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Page Six and More

First off, I found something of interest today besides whats in the journal. I found the controls the air conditioner, so no more stuffiness. I turned on the AC and walked by the vents to check if air was actually coming out. Thankfully, it was. Well, out of all but one. It was one on the ceiling. At first, I was confused, but then it hit me.

Something was blocking the air. Currently, I can't reach it, so I'll have to find something to prop me up. I'll also need a tool to unscrew the vent from the wall. Honestly, I could care less because now I have an actual lead.

Secondly, I realized that I had nevered truly discribed my appearance to you guys. I feel that it was kinda of rude of me not to do so. So, here's a quick idea of what I look like. I'm about 5ft. 10in. tall and have shaggy, dark brown hair. I'm quite slender and wear a white shirt and some blue jeans. From my perspective, I look about 15 years old and have eyes that look like Leopard skin.

Lastly, I got page six. It reads:
"Where do bad folks go when they die?
  They don't go to Heaven where the angels fly.
  They go to a lake of fire and fry.
  Don't see em' again till the 4th of July."

After googling it, I found that these were the lyrics of a song called Lake of Fire by the Meat Puppets that was remade by Nirvana. It truly stands out for being the least paranoid entry to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment