Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Done

My fingers may feel sore and be barely moving at this point, but I did it. I got the vent cover off and back on. I also found out what was in there. I finally found out.

An envolope.

It was large enough to cover the vent, so it was oddly larger than expected. What's important is what was inside. A flash drive, a ripped piece of paper with "43" written on it, a tape recorder, and a key. Excited, I tried to use the key to get out.

Of course, it didn't work. It fits none of the doors. The piece of paper seems to be useless, but the flash drive is interesting. It has a picture, but its corrupted, I'll see what I can do. The tape recorder... well, let's just say someone commented on my last post. That's what it said. Side B was distorted. As for the key, I'll check for other hidden part of this house and see if I can unlock something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment