Saturday, March 3, 2012

Odd Find

Last night I checked around the house for anything that I could of overlooked. While I didn't find any secret messages, I did find a secret compartment in the wall that had a mircrowave.

So that's why I was given TV dinners.

Anyway, that's not the odd part. The odd part is that when I woke up this morning, I went to check the compartment again. From my memory, the only thing down there was the microwave, but I honestly couldn't trust my memory, no could I? So I checked and found something I SWEAR wasn't there last night. In fact, this place is just unnerving me all together, but that's not important.

I found, in this hidden space, a notebook. Spiral.

It says it was written by some kid named Blake. I couldn't make out the last name. Anyway, the insides contain all these strange drawings and entries. Sadly, it was obvious whoever wrote this had poor handwriting. I'd check mine, but I have nothing to write with. The only other notable thing about it was that it was pretty beat up.

I'm gonna start trying to read the journal tomorrow. For all I know, I could have been the writer of this book. It may be my only insight into my past. I'll also put it up here, since it seems to be the only way I can tell others. If you're reading this, I appriciate any other ideas for what I should do with this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment