Friday, March 2, 2012

Waking

Ugh.. let me try to recollect all that I can..

Yesterday I woke up in this house. Honestly, I have no idea how I got here, where I am, or who I am. In fact, I remember nothing besides yesterday.

Also, yesterday I just opened my eyes like it was the first time I had ever tried to see and was greeted by this damn house. It's mostly empty and there's really not that much. It just has a fridge, TV dinners, a desk, a dishwasher, a toilet, a mirror, a bed, and this computer. When I first tried to use this thing it didn't work, but after a little of screwing around with it, I managed to get online. While I understand that me not trying to escape from the house sounds insane, but let me explain.
I can't.

The doorknobs are on backwards. In other words, I'm locked inside of here. There are no windows and I haven't found anything blunt enough to possible break through the door besides this computer. I'd much rather keep this sole way of connection to society than risk it to just try and break a door open.
I really hope someone sees this, although, I highly dobut anyone will. But, if you do find this, thank you in advance. I'm gonna search around to see if there's anything hidden in here.

Oh, and since I can't remember my real name, just call me Mirage.

No comments:

Post a Comment