Sunday, April 1, 2012

Can't Escape the Truth

I had to come back here. I tried to stay away. I tried to avoid this return at all costs, but whatever is keeping me here wants me to keep posting. I'm not even sure why! I was warned NOT to post here only for them to want me to come here and waste my time again. Let me try and explain the kind of things that would happen.

Whenever I open ANY browser I got the blog page. I changed my homepage and this still happened. I would be in the middle of browsing on a site and the screen would turn black and say "the journal..." and then back to regular browsing. I tried to screencap it, but to no avail.

Oh, and I would always wake up seeing that damn journal, fucking there. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this house, sick of this journal, sick of this fucking blog! But if it's this or madness, I'll take this. Although, I can't imagine madness being too much worse. Now for page eight.

"Feelin' fine."

Well.... page ten, then.

"Is there anybody out there?
  Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?
 Come on. Now. I hear you're feeling down. I can ease your pain. Get you on you feet again."

Through some research I found that those are another set of song lyrics. Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd to be exact.

So there you go Blake. I hope you're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment